Every full-time WMU employee has a membership at West Hills Athletic Club, all you have to do is activate it! Your membership is redeemable as a taxable benefit. For questions or to set up a tour please call (269) 387-0410.
Benefits-eligible employees membership options
Option 1: Targeted club access
- Monday through Friday, between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- $150 of extra taxable income will be reported. No upfront cost.
- Spouses upfront membership cost of $150/year.
Option 2: Targeted club access
- Monday through Friday, 5 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $270 of extra taxable income will be reported. No upfront cost.
- Spouses upfront membership cost of $270/year.
Can add on weekends access for $18 a month and maybe upgrade to option 3 at any time.
Option 3: Full club access
- All hours of operation.
- Membership fee of $318/year or $26.50/mon.
- Spouses can join for $336/year or $28/mon.
Children have the same access as their parents and must be in the same household.
- ages 12 and under are free
- ages 13-20 $228/year or $19/mon.
Benefits of membership
- Conveniently located close to WMU
- Receive member rates on all tennis and fitness programming
- Full fitness center; including cardio theatre, weight machines, and free-weights
- Each new member receives a free equipment orientation
- Group fitness classes
- Access to sauna and whirlpool
If you have a renewal for option 3 full access membership, please contact the membership department for a renewal form. For options 1 and 2 please use the link below.