West Hills Athletic Club offers two weight loss programs to choose from Smart Start and Biometrics Nutrition and Fitness programs. See below for more information.
Smart start nutrition package
- 30-minute consultation
- Discuss your goals
- Fill out a health history form
- Receive your three-day food journal
- Return your three-day food log to our fitness nutrition specialist.
- Our fitness nutrition specialist will analyze your current intake of macro and micro-nutrients and create an action plan based on your goals.
- 60-minute consultation
- A customized nutrition plan detailing an assessment of your nutritional status
- A balanced action plan,
- An activity tracking guide and general nutrition education.
Monthly maintenance membership ($60/mo):
Includes: Monthly macro and calorie assessment; Bi-weekly
check-in meetings and access to Evan for personalized nutrition advice.
For more information about Smart Start select the button below: Smart Start program can be purchased at the West Hills' service desk.
Biometrics nutrition and fitness
Biometrics is a 6-week program that includes:
- Customized meal plan
- Designed by dietitian
- Tailored to individual taste and metabolic/caloric needs
- Includes weekly shopping lists and breakdown of individual meals and snacks
- Normal eating that focuses on portion size and frequency of eating
- Pre/Post assessment
- Body composition analysis (fat, muscle, bone density)
- Circumference measurements
- Personal training
- One-on-one 30-minute sessions, three times per week
- Incorporates a strength training protocol to preserve muscle and stimulate metabolic/caloric expenditure
- Designed to maximize fat metabolism
The average participant loses 18 inches in circumference measurements.
Biometrics follows the nutritional guidelines of the American Heart Association and the American Dietetic Association, as well as the exercise recommendations of the American College of Sports Medicine.
For more information about Biometric Nutrition and Fitness program select the button below: