Start the Smart Way
- 30 minute consultation
- Discuss your goals
- Fill out a health history form
- Receive your three day food journal
- Return your three day food log to our fitness nutrition specialist.
- Our fitness nutrition specialist will analyze your current intake of macro and micro-nutrients and create an action plan based on your goals.
- 60 minute consultation
- A customized nutrition plan detailing an assessment of your nutritional status
- A balanced action plan,
- An activity tracking guide and general nutrition education.
Monthly Maintenance Membership ($60/mo):
Includes: Monthly Macro and Calorie assessment; Bi-weekly
check-in meetings and access to Evan for personalized nutrition advice.
To Get Started:
For more information about Smart Start select the button below: Smart Start program can be purchased a the West Hills' service desk.