Wednesday, Sept. 28–Sunday, Oct. 2
(1 day delay)
Renovations are on schedule, and we are preparing to transition back to the fitness center beginning Wednesday, Sept. 28. We are doing everything we can to continue to offer workout options and limit closure time. The following areas will be affected.
- TRACK—Wednesday, Sept. 28 the track will be closed from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (We will be installing new equipment and moving *equipment requiring a forklift back to the fitness center). After 4 p.m. track will be available throughout the duration of the transition.
- EQUIPMENT—The following equipment will be moved from the current alternate workout areas include:
- S Drive
- Precor elliptical
- Matrix Ascent trainer
- Matrix Recumbent bikes (2)
- Recumbent elliptical (2)
- Zero runner
- Glute drive, leg curl, leg extension, leg press
- and Matrix line
- ALL OTHER EQUIPMENT will remain available until Saturday, Oct. 1, until 10:30 a.m. After 10:30 a.m., all alternate fitness areas and the fitness center will be unavailable until we reopen on Sunday, Oct. 2, at 7:30 a.m.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES will continue to run throughout this transition.
- PERSONAL TRAINING—personal training will continue as normal unless you hear differently from your trainer.
We would like to thank you for your patience during the renovation. It's going to be great!