The Pro Shop at West Hills offers the area’s largest selection of tennis apparel and footwear for both men and women. We also carry a variety of racquets, tennis bags and other tennis accessories, including replacement grips, over grips and socks. In addition to adult racquets, we carry tennis racquets for kids ages four years and older. Please visit us so that we may help serve your tennis needs.
We carry items from the following companies:
Apparel: Fila, Lucky in Love, and Tail
Pickleball Footwear: Kswiss
Tennis Footwear: K-Swiss, and Wilson
Racquets: Babolat, Head, and Wilson
Tennis Bags: A & L, Head, Maggie Mather, Oliver Thomas, and Wilson
Tennis racquet stringing
We offer a variety of string from Babolat, Gamma, Head, Luxilon, Prince, Solinco, and Wilson. Racquets brought in for stringing Sunday through Wednesday will be completed within 48 hours. Racquets brought in Thursday through Saturday will be completed by noon the following Tuesday.
Come in and try a demo racquet before you buy. Demo racquets must be used at West Hills and cannot be taken out of the facility. There is a $5 rental charge for up to three racquets. We will apply your rental fee (up to $25) towards the purchase of a new racquet. If you are participating in an instructor led class or private lesson rental fee does not apply.
Serving our customers is our highest priority. We offer:
- Professionable, knowledgeable, and honest sales assistance.
- Special orders, including team orders and discounts.
- Assistance with team
- Returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. If you do not have your original receipt, we will attempt to look up the transaction.
- The return will be refunded in the manner in which the original purchase was made. Please note that there is a minimum waiting period of 24 hours when returning a credit card purchase and a minimum of 14 days when returning a purchase made by cash or check. When returning a gift, the refund will be applied to a West Hills gift card or in the manner in which the original purchase was made. West Hills gift cards can be used throughout the Club and do not expire.
- All returns will reflect the original discounts and promotions.
- See below for the return policy on specific items.
Apparel, bags and accessories
Any unworn or defective merchandise with the original tags still attached may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Any unworn or defective merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the date of purchase and returned in the original manufacturer’s shoe box. All shoe returns require Pro Shop approval.
Please note that shoes cannot be returned or exchanged at any time if there is any sign of wear. Shoes must be in brand new condition to be eligible for a refund/exchange.
- New racquets must be unused and in the condition in which they were received (plastic must still be on the handle). New racquets may be returned or exchanged within seven days of the date of purchase. If the racquet has already been strung, a $15 stringing charge and the cost of the string will be deducted from the original purchase price and reflected in the refunded amount.
- Used racquets (demo racquets) may not be returned. Demo racquets are sold “as is” and do not come with a warranty.