In compliance with the governor's executive orders, WMU's COVID task team, and to provide the best possible care for our members, West Hills will be opening in phases. A phased opening will allow us to effectively and systematically ease into the many amenities and services we provide. As we phase in services, we will communicate by email, website, and social media.
PHASE 1—guidelines for reopening
Masks must be worn at all times per executive order 2020-175 except for when playing tennis (executive order 2020-180).
|Mon.-Fri.:||5 a.m.–8 p.m.|
|Sat. & Sun.||7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.|
- Locker room will be open for restrooms only.
- Access to rental lockers to retrieve items will be available.
- Showers and lockers cannot be used and that changing clothes is prohibited.
- Closed but will be phased in as quickly as possible.
- New kids activities coming soon.
- No towel service.
- Coffee and tea area, ice machine and kitchen are closed.
Due to capacity restrictions, walk-in guests with or without a member will not be allowed. All guests must be enrolled in a program. Guests are welcome to become a member to enjoy facility access.