In compliance with the governor's executive orders, WMU's COVID task team, and to provide the best possible care for our members, West Hills will be opening in phases. A phased opening will allow us to effectively and systematically ease into the many amenities and services we provide. As we phase in services, we will communicate by email, website, and social media.
PHASE 2—current guidelines
Masks must be worn at all times per executive order 2020-175).
|Mon.-Fri.:||5 a.m.–8 p.m.|
|Sat. & Sun.||7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.|
- All surfaces will be routinely cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Enter through front entrance and exit through side entrance.
- Mask must be worn at all times except when in the shower (don’t forget to wear your mask to and from the shower).
- Disinfect locker and benches before and after your use.
- Always maintain six feet social distance.
- All handheld hair dryers and personal care products have been temporarily removed.
- Body soap is still available in the showers.
- Bring your own towel (towel service temporarily unavailable).
- Bags are available in the locker room for wet items.
- Saunas and hot tubs remain closed.
- No towel service.
- Coffee and tea area, ice machine and kitchen are closed.
- Members are allowed to bring in one guest per visit ($7 guest fee applies).
- Daily passes for walk-in guests without a member are not available. Contact membership for short term membership options.
- Guests are allowed to participate in paid programming