Monday, June 7 reopening guidelines
West Hills Athletic Club looks forward to providing child care service, once again, for our members. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the safety protocol we have set in place.
- By bringing children to Kid's Club, parents acknowledge their children don't have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness, including having a temperature over 100.4 for 48 hours before being in Kid's Club.
- Staff members will be taking each child's temperature via a no-contact infrared thermometer before admittance. Children with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed to check-in that day.
- If a child has any outward signs of possible illness (cough, runny nose) regardless of the cause, will not be allowed to check-in that day.
- If a child starts feeling ill while in the kids club, West Hills will isolate the child in a designated separate room; parents will be required to pick them up immediately. Parents need to be in the club at all times so that this process will be quick—West Hills will notify other parents simultaneously.
- If a Kids Club's staff member is exposed or tests positive, West Hills will follow WMU's protocol for close contacts, quarantine, and isolation.
- Only two staff members will be allowed in the space at one time and will maintain 6 ft. of distancing whenever possible.
- Capacity limit of 10—West Hills will adjust capacity limits as restrictions are lifted.
- RESERVATIONS NOT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME—if capacity becomes an issue, West Hills will implement a reservation system.
- All staff are required to wear protective face coverings at all times.
- All children two and up will be required to wear a mask.
- To allow for proper social distancing guidelines, team members will encourage children to keep distanced whenever possible.
- Children from the same family and friend groups will be encouraged to stay together.
- Kid's Club participation is limited to a maximum of two hours.
- Hand sanitizing station at the entrance/exit to the Kid's Club.
- West Hills have removed all handheld toys, and larger toy stations have been reduced to five and placed 6 feet apart.
- Each station will be sanitized every 15 minutes or more frequently, depending on use.
- Staff will sanitize high chairs, baby swings, table and chairs, and bathroom after each use.
- Staff will use disinfecting wipes for frequent sanitization.
The kids club will be closed and sanitized after the morning session and after the evening session by custodial staff.