Evening hours beginning Sept. 27
Evening hours will begin Monday, Sept. 27 from 4:15-6:45 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
West Hills Athletic Club looks forward to providing child care service, once again, for our members. In addition to the information below, please familiarize yourself with the reopening safety protocol by selecting the button below
Ages: 6 weeks to 8 yrs.
Kids club is a supervised space for ages six weeks through eight years of age. We provide a safe and fun environment for your children so you can enjoy your workout. Parent or guardian must be on sight at all times.
Kids club fees
NEW!! For your convenience Kids club fees will be charged to your account. You must have a credit card on file. Guests must pay at the front desk at the time of service. All previously purchased of the Kids Club Cards will be honored.
|Each additional child||add $1/hr.|
|Monthly Kids' Club memberships available. Call 387-0410 for rates.|
|Each additional child||add $1.50/hr.|
NEW! For the safety of your children, all must have a Child Profile form on file. Print and bring in on your first visit—forms will be available at the kids club. The parent or guardian must sign the child in and out. Please use first and last names.
What to bring
- Water bottles and sippy cups labeled with the child's name
- Baby wipes
- Extra change of clothing
What to leave at home
- Food—New policy, food is nolonger permitted in the Kids Club. If you are in a rush and grabbed lunch or dinner, they can eat at the tables in the lounge area.
- Toys—please discourage your child from bringing personal items from home. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or broken toys. Children need to be checked into Kid’s Club empty-handed—toys brought from home frequently cause friction among other children.
Well baby policy
The Kid’s Club will make every effort possible to protect the health and safety of the children. We will exercise the right to deny admittance to any child who appears to be in poor (contagious) health. Please do not bring your children in if they have a
- runny nose
- questionable rash
- sore throat
- chickenpox blisters
to name a few. If children are too sick to go to school or day care they are too sick to come to Kid’s Club. Kids must be free of fever for 24 hours.
Diapers and potty training
If your child is potty training, please let us know upon your arrival. Bring a pull-up and extra pair of clothes in case of an accident. We ask that you feed and change your baby before you check-in. When time permits, we will gladly change diapers. Please be sure to bring a stocked diaper bag with wipes, diapers. Make sure the diaper bag is clearly identified.
- In the event of a tornado, staff will take children to the locker rooms.
- In the event of a fire, staff will take children to the large tree in the front parking lot.