At West Hills Athletic Club we’ll help you format a customized approach to fitness. Kalamazoo residents have fallen in love with our programs and take joy in the process of getting and staying fit. No singular workout plan fits everyone, that’s why we provide several different fitness options including personal training, weight management, small group training, Pilates Reformer, and a wide variety of group fitness classes.
Our fitness center also features:
- Personal trainers
- Individualized programs
- Over 65 pieces of cardio equipment
- Including: Matrix S Drive, Matrix Magnetic resistance rowers, Matrix LCD touchscreen display treadmills with virtual active feature
- Matrix Unilateral Plate loaded series
- 2 torque Spyder lab functional trainers
- Magnum plate-loaded series
- Magnum Selectorized series
- Keiser weight machine circuit
- Complete free weight set up
- Indoor track
- Another large training space on the side of the track with multiple cardio machines, TRX bands and more.
For some of the most diverse programs in weight loss, personal training, small group training and fitness, Kalamazoo residents come to West Hills Athletic Club.