The Quicktime player/plugin may be needed to view this video.
What is pilates?
If you want an improved, sleek, toned body with flexibility, agility, and economy of motion, choose Pilates Reformer! West Hills Athletic Club, a Kalamazoo fitness center, offers this safe, sensible exercise system for all fitness levels, ages 14–80+. Based on the belief that mental health and physical health are interrelated, Pilates can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels and performs. We use a floor mat and a variety of specialized equipment to build strength without building excess bulk. Pilates helps prevent future injuries and alleviates chronic ailments. No matter your age or condition, pilates minimal impact approach will work for you!
8 week classes
Jan. 7–March 3
March 4–May 5 (no classes April 8–14)
Here's how to get started
- Call Elisa Dely at (269) 387-0414 for your free demonstration.
- Classes are limited to six people so you’ll get the personalized attention you deserve.
- A minimum number of participants must be registered for the class to run.
- If your class does not meet the minimum, you’ll be called with alternate days and times.
- Payment for all classes is due at the time of registration.
- Classes that do not run due to holidays are automatically prorated.
- Beginning Pilates Reformer
- Intermediate Reformer
- Senior Programs