Who will be the 2017 West Hills' Biggest Loser?
The competition starts on January 15!
10 weeks: January 15–March 25
Kickoff: January 15 @ 2 p.m.
Teams of 6-8 people. Sign up individually and be placed on a team, or form your own team and we will provide the trainers.
Two trainers per team.
Available Teams (as of 1/5): ALL TEAMS ARE FULL!
M/W 5:30-6:30 a.m. - Full
T 6-7 a.m./Th 6:30-7:30 a.m. - Full
M/W 10-11 a.m.– Full
T/Th 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.- Full
M/W 5:30-6:30 p.m.–Full
T/Th 5:30–6:30 p.m. - Full
Teams are required to:
- Train together 3 hours per week. Example: Mon/Wed 10-11 a.m. or T/TH 6-7 p.m.
- Plus a large group workout on Saturday mornings at 6 a.m.
- Keep a food journal on myfitnesspal.com or equivalent
- Weigh-in weekly
The winner of the Biggest Loser will be the person who has lost the highest percentage of weight.
They will receive a free week at the All inclusive Tennessee Fitness Spa for them and a guest! Transportation is not included.
The winning team will receive 8 weeks of free group training (two 45 minute sessions per week)!
$1950 per team (avg. $65/hour of training per team)
The more people on your team, the more you save! (Max. of 8 per team)
Example: 6 people on a team= $325 per person ($10.83/hour per person)
8 people on a team= $243.75 per person ($8.13/hour per person)
To Sign Up:
There is a $50 non-refundable sign up fee. Once you are enrolled the $50 will be billed to your card on file at West Hills. This fee will go towards your total team fees.
The remainder of the fees will be due on January 15, once your team is solidified.
- Members: Trainers will have their available times on the fitness floor. Sign up by putting your name in a slot under the times you wish to train.
- Guests: Guests are welcome to do Biggest Loser. There is an additional $99 fee for use of the facility during the 10 weeks.
To enroll e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for available times and to set up a guest account at West Hills.
The winning team last year lost an average of 25 pounds per person! The individual winner lost 55 pounds!
Thank you to our 2016 Biggest Loser Sponsors!